MBBS, MS, MCh (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Attended the 7th, 9th, 11th & 12th Annual Plastic Surgery camps under the Leadership of Dr. K. S. Goleria in the year 1993, 1995, 1997 & 1998 at Dharamshala, organized by The Lions Club of Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. Approximate 100 Plastic Surgery operations are performed every year, free of charge.
- Invited by Consulate General of the REPUBLIC OF YEMEN, to visit to give Lectures & Demonstrate Operations in YEMEN, which I attended in OCT-95 at ADEN Hospital. (YEMEN).
- Organized a Plastic Surgery Camp at Pachora (Dist. Jalgaon) in March ’98 with the help of Burhani English Medium School and Indian Medical Association – branch Pachora. Approximate 100 patients were examined and 15 Major Reconstructive Surgeries performed, free of charge.
- Organized a Plastic Surgery Camp in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Waghodia, Baroda on 20th & 21st February, 2009. 18 Major Reconstructive Surgeries were performed on patients from tribal area of Kavant free of charge. Subsequently helped them in starting a Department on Cleft Care.
- Was a part of Multi-specialty camp in Taherabad, M. P., India, where more than 2000 patients were treated between 13th and 14th June, 2009.
- Participated in Medical Check Up Camp held in Bordi, Maharashtra on 21.12.1997 by St. John Ambulance Brigade, No. 3, Maharashtra District.
- Participated in Officer’s Training Camp held in Khandala, Maharashtra on 5th and 6th January, 2002 by St. John Ambulance Brigade, No. 3, Maharashtra District.