PUBLICATIONS & RESEARCH:
- At K. E. M. Hospital under the Guidance & along with Dr. S. R. Tambwekar & Dr. Edwin Turkoff from Vienna, Austria, evaluated & studied Intra-Operative Electro-Diagnostic Method using Spinal/cortical Stimulation to determine the exact site of lesion in Peripherals Nerves in Leprosy.
- At K. E. M. Hospital along with Dr. S. R. Tambwekar studied the Possibility of Autologous Skin Culture in Management of Extensive Burns & Giant Nevi.
- Co-author of a Publication “ Multiple Osteolytic Skull defects-Band Pattern-Significance of Detection” in American Journal of Roentgenology, July 1991.
- Co-author of a Publication “Tessier No. 3 Incomplete Cleft: Nasal Reconstruction using Turbinate mucosal flap” in Journal of Cleft Lip and Craniofacial Anomalies, Vol.4/Issue 2/July-December 2017
Co-authored a chapter on “Plastic Surgical Problems during Adolescence” in a book
titled “Adolescent Girl” Published by the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological
Society of India, 1991.
- “Role of Local Antibiotics Injections in the Management of Reduction of Factures of Mandible”. 25th National Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India held at, Pune in Sept’ 90.
- “Intraosseous Fixation of Fractures of hand with wires” in the Indian Society for surgery on hands & British society for surgery on hands.-Combined Meet,1991, held at Goa,in Nov-91.
- “Use of Trapezius Myocutaneous Flap for Reconstruction of Axilla” in 51st annual conference of Assn. of Surgeons of India, at Hyderabad in November, 1991. Since I was unable to attend the conference due to unavailability of leave, this paper was read by Dr. R. Tambwekar who is the co-author.
- Co-authored a paper on “Post Burn Neck Contracture, flaps as a routine method of Treatment” which was read by Dr. A. R. Khandwala in the 51st Annual Conference of A.S.I. at Hyderabad in Nov-1991.
- “Deformities of Cranium” 27th National Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India held at Mumbai in September 1992.The paper was accepted for “Peet” Best paper prize.
- “Major Cranio-Facial Trauma – A Case Report” at 28th National Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India held at Bangalore in September 1993.
- “Major Cranio-Facial Trauma – A Case Report – It’s Sequelae” at First National Seminar on Cranio-Facial Surgery at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai in September 1994.
- “Use Of A Long Vein Graft In The Salvage Of Upper Limb, A Case Report” at Second Biennial Conference organized by Indian Society for Reconstructive Micro Surgery. In Aug’96 at Bombay Hospital.
- “Body sculpting by Lipoplasty” & “Intersex”, these two topics were taught in international tutorials in aesthetic plastic surgery held at Saifee Hospital Mumbai, on 13/2/2006.
- Lectures on Sutures & Suturing Techniques and Grafts & Flaps in Plastic Surgery in C. M. E. organized by Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur on 19.02.2006
- Double Breasting of orbicularis in cleft lip repair at 6th Asian Pacific Cleft Lip and Palate Congress in Goa, India organized by Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies between 2 – 5 Sept 2007
- Turbinate Mucosal Flap plus Mono bloc Advancement in Crouzon’s Syndrome at 7th National Conference in Mangalore, India organized by Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies between 29 Feb – 2 March ’08
- Reconstruction in Complex Panfacial Trauma with Bone Loss at 45th Annual Conference in Goa, India organized by Association of Plastic Surgeons of India between 25 – 29 Oct ’10.
- Craniosynostoses at 44th Annual Conference in Chennai, India organized by Association of Plastic Surgeons of India between 5 – 9 Aug ’09.
- Single Stage repair of Bilateral Cleft Lip at 8th Annual Conference India organized by Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies between 12 – 15 Feb ’09
- Secondary Corrections in Cleft Lip and Palate at 13th International Cleft Congress in Chennai, India between 8 – 11 Feb ’17
- Rectus Abdominis Myo-cutaneous Flap in Head & Neck Reconstruction at 14th Biennial Conference of Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery on 18.03.2018
- Management of Rare Cranio-facial Clefts at 17th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Cleft Lip & Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies on 25.03.2018 in Kolkata.